Once you have submitted your details, the system will email you with a your log in details and you can follow the link to log in and add a photo and edit your profile. In some cases, this message is caught by your spam filters so do check your ‘junk’ email folder if this does not arrive straight away. If you have not received the email after 24 hours then please get in touch.
Who can join?
All members of the University of Cambridge are eligible to join the Public Health at Cambridge research network. In addition, members of the following Cambridge-based research organisations are eligible to join:
- Academic Health Science Centre/Cambridge University Health Partners
- Cambridge University Hospitals, Papworth, and Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trusts.
- Babraham Institute
- EMBL European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- MRC Biostatistics Unit
- MRC Cancer Cell Unit
- MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
- MRC Elsie Widdowson Laboratory
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit
- NHS Clinical and Biomedical Computing Unit
- NHS Sustainable Development Unit
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
- PHG Foundation
- Public Health England East of England
- Public Health England locally based Units
If your organisation is not on this list but you would still like to join the Network, or if you have any other queries about PublicHealth@Cambridge, please contact the Network coordinator for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.Join now